CE / CPD
CE / CPD COURSES
(1.0 CE / CPD hr)
In this free course you’ll learn how to write fee proposals that empower clients to make better design service choices, by avoiding the 5 biggest fee proposal mistakes.
(9.5 CE / CPD hrs)
A step-by-step guide to a successful fee proposal strategy. Learn how to increase fee levels, raise conversion rates, avoid scope creep & improve client relationships…. without tough negotiations.
(1.0 CE / CPD hrs)
In this free online training, Richard Petrie shares a psychological framework that enables architects around the world to establish a premium position in the market, differentiate their firms and attract more highly qualified prospects.
CE / CPD REPORTING
When you have completed a course;
Download your Completion Certificate and keep it for your records. You can access and download your Certificate anytime by clicking the prize icon next to the Course Name on your My Courses page.
Who needs to report Course Completion?
We will report your completion to your Institute if you have provided us with a valid member number from one of the following organizations:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA),
- Architectural Institute of British Columbia (AIBC)
- International Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC): IDCEC is the CE reporting body for the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), International Interior Design Association (IIDA), Interior Designers of Canada (IDC),
- New Zealand Institute of Architects (NZIA),
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
If you are a Member of one of the above organizations, but did not provide your member number during the registration process please email Emily ([email protected]) so we can update your account.
If you are not a Member of one of the above organizations, please keep your Completion Certificate on file to complete your own reporting obligations.
Please note: No other Member or License numbers are eligible for the auto-reporting process.
If you have any questions about Course Completion reporting, please contact Emily Davis: [email protected]
ONLINE COURSE ACCESS
The Instant Access Packages provide instant access to all 9 courses in the Fee Proposal Workshop Series. When logged in, go to the My Courses tab (or the link below) to start watching your course material.
Pay As You Go Access:
The video below is a step-by-step guide that shows you how to:
- Access your ‘Pay As You Go’ courses,
- Edit your ‘Pay As You Go’ course delivery and payment options
- Stop, Cancel and/or Accelerate the course delivery